Creative classes: terms & conditions
All participants taking part in our classes needs to agree to the following terms and conditions.
- I agree to being contacted by The Marlowe via email to receive updates regarding information about classes, performance opportunities and logistical details
- I agree that by purchasing a term of classes the participant named will attend all classes contained within that ten week term
- I agree that if I do not notify The Marlowe via email of any absences I risk forfeiting the participants place in the classes for the duration of the term
- I agree to being contacted by the telephone number provided if the participant does not attend a class or contact us regarding an absence
- We do not offer refunds on creative classes. If a refund is required we will attempt to re-sell your place alongside our ticket resale policy. If we are able to re-sell your place you will receive a credit note, minus a cancellation fee, which can be redeemed for any other product on The Marlowe website
- I agree that if photo permission is given by the named participant, The Marlowe can: record the students’ participation in our classes; photograph the participant to add to The Marlowe’s own photo archive as documentation of our classes; include photos/video of the participant for promotional use on The Marlowe’s website, social media, print, brochures and other marketing appropriate marketing promotion. If in the future you no longer wish those photos/videos to be used then it is your responsibility to inform The Marlowe.