Booking your access tickets
Booking your access tickets and our access membership scheme.
Our Access Membership scheme is for customers with access needs and is designed to ensure that your trip to The Marlowe is as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
Joining our Access Membership is free and will enable you to:
- Book your tickets online for Captioned, British Sign Language and Audio Described performances.
- Book a wheelchair space online.
- Book discounted tickets for your Personal Assistant (if required).
- Keep up-to-date with forthcoming accessible performances.
- Receive new theatre brochures ahead of the general public.
You can apply for your Access Membership by downloading and completing our Access Membership form and emailing it to our Box Office team.
If you require this form in another format, or require assistance of any kind, please contact our Box Office on 01227 787787.