Covid-19 Guidelines For Our Participation Groups
The Marlowe team have been working hard to ensure that our creative classes are a taking place in a covid-secure environment.
This is a guide for all participants coming into The Marlowe building whilst Covid-19 restrictions are in place. Please do take time to read the guidance in full.
- Try to avoid public transport and car sharing when travelling to the theatre. If this is not possible, please follow government guidelines when travelling and ensure that you are wearing a face mask.
- We ask that only one parent/guardian should be present at drop off and collection. Parents/guardians should not leave until their young person has entered the building.
- When waiting to be let into the building, please queue up adhering to social distancing.
- Only participants will be allowed into the backstage area of the building.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the session time. This is to try to minimize the amount of time you will be in the queue.
- Each participant on entry will be asked two questions. Participants aged 13 and under should be accompanied by an adult at this point.
a) Have you exhibited any of the known Covid 19 symptoms in the last seven days?
b) Have you been in contact with anyone who has exhibited any of the known Covid 19 symptoms in the last seven days?
c) If the answer to either question is YES, we will be unable to admit the participant into the building.
- All participants will have access to hand sanitizer and be required to use it on entry and exit. It will also be available throughout the session.
- We encourage all participants (and attending parents/guardians) to wear face masks when arriving at the building. However please check the link here for the most up to date government guidelines. This can be removed when participants are in the rehearsal space.
- Participants will be escorted to the rehearsal space by a member of The Marlowe Team, wearing a face mask.
- Participants should always observe the 2m social distancing rules in the building.
- When in the building the participant will be rehearsing within their own “bubble”, practitioners will not be wearing face masks, however Marlowe Team members will.
- Participants should bring their own water bottle and not share with any other participant. There will be no bottles or cups provided during sessions.
- Toilet breaks will be staggered, in single occupancy facilities. These toilets will be cleaned between sessions.
- A member of The Marlowe Team will escort the participants out the building for collection via marked an exit point (parents/guardians will be directed to the location during drop off). This will be staggered so please do arrive on time to enable us to get participants out of the building smoothly.
- Parents/guardians should observe social distancing rules, using the markers provided, when collecting participants.
- If parents/guardians need to contact us or their young person in an emergency, they should do so via 01227 8622
- For more information on the measures that we are taking to protect participants and our team during this time please email email@example.com.